As a Polytechnic institution, Humber incorporates theoretical knowledge and a hands-on, career-focused learning. This institution offers a broad range of credentials such as bachelor’s degrees, diplomas, certificates and postgraduate certificates. Located in Toronto.
We are committed to your succes. Every program is designed with input from industry experts to ensure a relevant learning experience; and taught by an award-winning faculty. Innovation, respect, inclusion and sustainability are also at the core of our institution. Therefore, we aim to maintain an international focus in our curriculum and currently have international students from more than 130 countries. Besides, we offer a growing number of study-abroad options and we work in partnership with national and internationally based institutions.
Humber develops broadly educated, highly skilled and adaptable citizens to be successful in careers that significantly contribute to the communities they serve – locally, nationally and globally.
Toronto campuses: North Campus and Lakeshore Campus. Another campus in Orangeville.
Number of students
The Humber and Guelph-Humber community has 27,000 full-time and 56,000 continuing education registrants across three campuses.
From CAD$ 15,000 to 24,000
To apply as an International student, you must submit a completed application form along with copies of official educational certificates/transcripts showing courses taken and grades obtained.
APPLY WITH US
The Humber ‘s Centres of Excellence with state-of-the-art learning environments offer an unmatched experience in areas such as Culinary arts, Business, Justice Leadership, Urban Ecology, International Development and English programs for International students. The interconectivity with industry and academia has lead to investment in applied research and innovation; a vision for Entrepreneurship; connecting programs to local, national, or International stettings.
• 4-year degrees combine liberal arts courses with career focused skills.
• All bachelor’s degrees include a work/co-op placement. humber.ca/degrees
CERTIFICATES, DIPLOMAS & ADVANCED DIPLOMAS
• 1 to 3 years long with a focus on a specific career goal.
• Many programs include work/co-op placements or internships. humber.ca/full-time-programs
• 1 to 2 years long, these intensive career-focused programs are created to develop specialized skills and to complement the academic foundation of bachelor’s degrees. humber.ca/full-time-programs
ENGLISH FOR ACADEMIC PURPOSES (EAP)
• Designed to improve your English communication skills for further studies or work.
• EAP offers 8 levels of study (each 8 weeks long) with 6 intake dates per year.
GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP CERTIFICATE
• Develop a global perspective and understanding of human diversity, interconnectedness and cultural complexity.
• Engage in a suite of online courses, global experiences and extra-curricular activities concurrently while completing a full-time program.
• Build an e-portfolio which documents your global skills, knowledge and experiences. international.humber.ca/study-abroad/global-citizenship